Re: Setting up the CCD Frame and Guide chip Frame

coles44 Oct 30 6:38 PM

Bill,
I am back up and running with the original Guide9 folder. Whatever I have tried either does not show the 16200 or crashes the program. I looked at the link to the latest ccd.nam file. A search for the text 16200 shows nothing. I also tried copying the text you put in one of the responses that describes the 16200 and pasted that into the ccd.nam file to produce a file that I know has a 16200 description. That file crashes Guide9.

I am back to the original question. How do I get the 16200 to show up in the CCD selection box.

Eric