From: Christian Ambros ambrosc@... [guide-user]
To: Yahoogroups
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 10:13 PM
Subject: [guide-user] feature request: telescope pad: two tone led marking operation

Hi Bill,

is it possible to get an LED element in the telescope pad indicating with green that the slewing is on and red when in tracking mode?

During our last observation run, a friend who operated his telescope the first time with guide, was irriated that he could determine if his scope finished the slew and he could start his imaging run. We have a little shack housing all the computer stuff without any windows to look out. It would be really nice to have such an indicator.

cheers,
Christian

-- "A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!" "Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"

Avast logo