Re: Fwd: Re: [guide-user] Re: new issue with comet update

Denis Feb 8, 2017

I don't use the line below and it works fine on Win10.

It could be the security settings for the Guide9 folder.

I have changed mine to let anyone read and write in the folder including
sub-folder

Win10 has a completely different folder default for security if
attributes are not set on installation.

Denis