Re: [guide-user] Re: new issue with comet update

Denis Feb 6, 2017

You are correct as it is a security measure on Windows 10.

I always unzip all the files in my download folder and then cut or copy
in the Guide Folder.

Otherwise extracting these files directly in the Guide folder force
Win10 security to locate them in the appdata folder due to Win10 system
protection.

Denis