Re: [guide-user] Windows 10

Bill Gray Nov 19, 2016

On 2016-11-19 16:28, ztexastwo@... [guide-user] wrote:

> Easy question, will the New Version work OK on Windows 10... 64 bit?

Yes. (You're right... that _was_ easy!)

More generally, Guide 9.0 and 9.1 will run on any fork of Windows
from XP to the present: Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, in their
32-bit and 64-bit flavors. (Using Wine -- http://www.winehq.org -- both
will also run on OS/X and Linux, and probably other OSes as well.)

I am pretty sure that 8.0 and 9.0 would also run even on Win95, Win98,
and WinME, though it's been a while since I tried it.

Guides 7.0 and 8.0 will also run on all of these systems. However, to
get them installed, you may need to get an updated 'setup.exe' installer :

http://www.projectpluto.com/setup.htm

-- Bill