RE: [guide-user] Installing Guide 8 on a Windows 10 PC

roger_dymock Oct 20 4:03 AM

Hi Roger (and anyone else who can help),

I copied the UCAC-4 files from CD into a folder; C:\Program files (x86)\Guide 8\UCAC-4\u4b.

I downloaded the UCAC-4 tdf file and stored it in the Guide 8 folder as ucac-4.tdf.

I changed the first line to; file c:\Program Files (x86)\Guide\UCAC-4\u4b as, reading the Guide manual, this has to indicated where the UCAC-4 filed are stored.

Having done all that I don't see UCAC-4 listed when I access Go to .TDF object.

Any ideas?

Regards