Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Ordering Guide 9.1 DVD

Hi Joe,

    For ordering the 9.1 DVDs,  take a look here:

http://www.projectpluto.com/guide9b.htm
http://www.projectpluto.com/orderfm.htm

    First link for general ordering info,  and for credit card and PayPal
orders.  Second link for postal orders with checks/money orders.

    So far,  I've only announced this here.  After I get some feedback,
I'll revise the main page to say "Guide 9.1 is released" and to point
to the above two pages.

-- Bill

On 01/04/2016 12:42 PM, 'Joe Mize' jmize@... [guide-user] wrote:

> Bill, on Dec. 17 you posted,  “There is no real
barrier to my selling Guide without
> printed manuals, and I _expect to
resume sales in the next day or two_, this time with
> Guide 9.1, and with
the DVD only (manual available on-line and on the DVD).”
> However, after
searching ProjectPluto.com this morning all I can find is “Ordering

information: As of 2015 January 6, sales of Guide 9.0 have been discontinued”.  Where
> can I, or how do I place my Guide 9.1 DVD
Order?  Thkx...joe  :)

> "May He Go Among the
Imperishable Stars"
> Joe Mize, StarFields Observatory