Re: [guide-user] Ordering Guide 9.1 DVD

Bill Gray Jan 6, 2016

Hi Dave,

Hmmm... you ought to have at least _some_ image other than that...

Try putting the Guide DVD into the DVD drive. My guess would
be that the images never got copied over. With the disk in the
drive, Guide will find everything, and the images should be listed
in that dialog.

Then, go to Extras... Install to Hard Drive. Make sure the
'planetary features' and 'lunar high-res bitmap' options are checked.
After that, you shouldn't need to keep the DVD in the drive.

-- Bill