Ordering Guide 9.1 DVD

Joe Mize Jan 4, 2016

Bill, on Dec. 17 you posted,  “There is no real barrier to my selling Guide without printed manuals, and I expect to resume sales in the next day or two, this time with Guide 9.1, and with the DVD only (manual available on-line and on the DVD).”

However, after searching ProjectPluto.com this morning all I can find is “Ordering information: As of 2015 January 6, sales of Guide 9.0 have been discontinued”.  Where can I, or how do I place my Guide 9.1 DVD Order?  Thkx...joe  :)

"May He Go Among the Imperishable Stars"
Joe Mize, StarFields Observatory
http://www.cav-sfo.com