Re: [guide-user] Comet download workaround

Bill Gray Nov 22, 2015

Hi Jari,

More than three... there are others that would have shown up
at different times, with one of them -- P/du Toit-Neujmin-Delporte
(57P) (P/1983 RD6) -- coming close to breaking Guide's limits
for comet name length.

I've fixed the problem, and we should be okay as long as
there are no examples with more than 43 characters. I've been
considering a new comet format anyway, and here's yet another
reason to do so.

I'm not posting the fix quite yet, because (among other things)
I'm still tracking down the 'lockup' behavior you mentioned. I
have been able to replicate it, I think, except that in my case,
it happen on display rather than when clicking for information:
Guide just "goes away", until I hit a key. I _think_ it's probably
the same bug, though.

-- Bill