Re: [guide-user] Moon map

Bill Gray Nov 21, 2015

Hi Tom,

I can think of two possibilities.

First, check that when you right-click on the moon, then Display,
then Options, that the radio button selected is _not_ 'Solid color'!

Then, set the 'contrast' scroll bar all the way to the left and the
'brightness' control in the middle. That should at least make things
visible. You can then hit Alt-Up to make the image brighter, Alt-Down
to dim it, and Alt-Left and Alt-Right to decrease and increase contrast.

-- Bill