Re: [guide-user] URAT1 problems

Bill Gray Nov 21, 2015

Hi George,

Sounds as if you're doing the right things to get URAT1 to display.

Guide creates the file 'urat1.txt' when it extracts URAT1 data. If
there are no stars in the area, you get a zero-byte file. I assume
you've moved around a bit and haven't just found a blank spot in URAT1?
And even at a one-degree field of view, nothing shows up?

-- Bill