Re: [guide-user] Updated TDF for Brian Skiff's LONEOS.PHOT file

Bill Gray Nov 20, 2015

Hi Mati,

Thank you. I had _not_ noticed (or heard about) this problem.
(Actually, this rather large batch of problems with that dataset.)

I think there was a file format change, and I modified the cd_data3.tdf
file to match. (At least, I _think_ I made those modifications.) Then
things reverted somewhere along the way, and the .tdf file had the
"old" column assignments.

Things get worse, though. Negative signs on colors get chopped off;
the color fields need to be expanded from five bytes to six, one column
earlier, to catch that negative sign on the rare occasions it occurs.
I'll investigate...

-- Bill