Re: [guide-user] Asteroid Zomba = zombie?

Ted Blank Sep 7, 2015

Hi Steve,

I do see the 'X' for the asteroid in the same color as its label, so I now recall that is all you see for asteroids.  There is no 'dot' for asteroids like there is for stars.  I must have forgotten this fact.  I think all is well with my copy of Guide9.

Thanks for the responses everyone, examining them made me better aware of the display options in the program.
Ted