Re: [guide-user] Asteroid Zomba = zombie?

BHudgens Sep 7, 2015

Make sure you don't have mag. limit set too low.  Select 'all' and see if if is displayed then.
Ben H

On 9/7/2015 1:12 PM, Ted Blank tedblank@... [guide-user] wrote:

When I ask Guide 9 to go to Asteroid Zomba (1468), it goes to a spot where it shows a label for Zomba, but no matter how much I zoom in, I don't see any dot or object there representing the asteroid.  I have the option "Show first 20000 asteroids" checked.  The label is there but no asteroid.  Is this a zombie asteroid, or (more likely) am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,