From: "Bill Gray pluto@... [guide-user]" <guide-user@yahoogroups.com>
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Update posted

Hi Clay, Joaquin,

On 08/02/2015 03:19 PM, 'P. Clay Sherrod' drclay@... [guide-user] wrote:
> So we had a reported "bug" that resulted in the program crash when installed.

Actually, it's a little weirder than that. The error is that "Windows
does not have access to the device, specified path or destination",
c:\guide9\guide9.exe. It doesn't say _why_ you don't have access. Perhaps
the file doesn't exist. Or perhaps it is accessible only by an administrator
account, not a user account. Or maybe the file _does_ exist, but in
some other folder.

So in this case, I would investigate:

Does the file 'guide9.exe' actually exist in the c:\guide9 folder? (If
not, search the hard drive to see if Guide is actually installed in some
other folder.)

Can you run Guide if you are an administrator?

-- Bill