Re: [guide-user] Update posted

Bill Gray Aug 1, 2015

Hi Clay,

Yes, this will work with the Guide 8 disks. I updated both the 'guide9.zip'
file (for Guide 9) and the 'guide9_8.zip' file (the one you, Harrie, and
others with Guide 8 would use.)

For that matter, I _think_ you can use the 'guide9_8.zip' file with Guide
_7_. But I'd be really careful about backing everything up before I tried it.

-- Bill