Re: [guide-user] Planetary Conjunctions

Arturo R Montesinos Jul 26, 2015

A long, long time ago, literally last century, I used to have a little
web site with just that kind of info, and it included downloadable Guide
ETB files.

At one point, apparently back in 2007, I made a half-hearted attempt to
convert the defunct site to Google Pages (now Google Sites). I think I
was using it as an excuse to try out Google Pages more than anything else.

You can find a list of planetary conjunctions for the 21st Century here:

https://sites.google.com/site/planetaryphenomena/mutualplanetaryconjunctionsandoccultatio

I managed to find the original web site files and I've uploaded the .zip
file containing all the ETB files to MediaFire.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/63xmipebq1w2biz/ALL_ETBS.ZIP

I'll add finishing that Google Sites web to my “To Do” list :)