Problem of Guide 9 in combination with ASCOM-EQMOD telescope
Roger Neumair Feb 26, 2015
I am getting the error message in the ASCOM Telescope Plugin
You have not yet configured your telescope type and settings
I use Guide 9 with Windows 8.1 the latest EQMOD 1.27l and latest
ASCOM on a new notebook.
I tried to connect to my telescope which is a NEQ6.
I can open the menu of EQMOD ASCOM setup and configure the telescope
parameters - I am getting the same error after clicking OK.
Here some things I tried already:
- I am getting the same error if I use the EQMOD simulator.
- I can connect to the telescope using the ASCOM Toolbox without
- MaximDL 5 also connects to the telescope through ASCOM and
- I have the same installation on my desktop (running Windows
7-64) which works OK.
- I uninstalled ASCOM, EQMOD, Guide and reinstalled it.
Does anyone have an idea on what goes wrong?