Re: [guide-user] Asteroid 2004 BL86

alfredo caronia Jan 28, 2015

Hi Bill! Thanks for the answer!

First I want to clarify that I can see all the asteroids, included 2004BL86!

( One detail I do not see the name of the asteroid 2004 BL86 in the display
(only an asterisk), but the software Guide 9 identifies the asteroid! )

Probably those data were already previously downloaded!

But my question was referring to the future, having from you the answer I
needed! - PROBLEM SOLVED

As to:

*"Error message (s) are you getting a when you" click to download updated
comet data and add it to Guide "*

I have no problems and everything works but only refers to comets and does
not refer to asteroids! PROBLEM SOLVED

Instead I find problems in opening these two links when I do these two
steps mentioned in attached images!

The links are:

first link

http://www.minorplanetcenter.org/cfa/ps/mpc.html

with the following response received. "

* Runtime Error - No route matches [GET]" /cfa/ps/mpc.html "Try running
rake routes for more information on available routes.* "

--------------------------

second link

http://www.imcce.fr/fr

with the following response received "

*PAGE manquante / MISSING PAGEQuick navigation[Français]The page que vous
demandez N'existe pas.Revenir à la page précédente.This page does not exist
or is enable only in French.Back to previous page.*
"

---------------------------------

In conclusion, I wanted to know if the two links you mentioned:

http://www.imcce.fr/fr/ephemerides/donnees/comets/ASCII/ELTDAT.TXT

http://www.minorplanetcenter.org/iau/Ephemerides/Comets/Soft02Cmt.txt

are related to the operation "* click to** download updated comet date and
add it to Guide*", an operation that I manage to execute without any problem
- where no further operation would be necessary - or rather if those two
links must be physically inserted in Guide 9 and if this is so, i ask :
"what steps should I take ?".

I apologize for my doubts and if I did not express more clearly before my
problem!

Best Regards!

Alfredo Caronia