Re: Limiting Magnitude rate of change when zooming

barringtonri Nov 17, 2014

It was a bit confusing and although I wasn't able to get full access to the security controls of C:\Program Files I was able to do so with Guide 9.  Turns out NOTHING was being changed, including allowing the latest download.  And that seemed to allow updating and to fix the access to the latest MPC data.

Alt-J still brings up a box to enter NUMBER OF TEST FLAG, but I was able to enter the MAGS_PER_LEVEL=2.28 line and now the magnitudes shift fine, even if the command wasn't a test flat number.

Sorry for taking up bandwidth here.  Old dog, new computer security tricks, etc.

Pete Peterson