Re: [guide-user] Still No GoTo

Denis Nov 9, 2014

Ned,

this appears to be an older post for some unknown reason.

-

As for update date, it should read 11 Aug 2014.

Be careful as some Windows version, for protection purpose, will not let
you unzip exe files into a folder outside of Documents folder. I do
encounter this problem from time to time so I unzip Guide files in my
download folder and copy them into the guide folder, never had a problem
with that method.

Denis