To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
From: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:20:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Guide with Wine

Thanks Bill for this information.

I actually have Guide9.  I use it on a Win7 computer in the observatory.  I installed Guide8 using Crossover/Wine on my MacBook at home just because I was too lazy to go up the the observatory and retrieve the Guide9 install disk.  (Also, for the vast majority of the stuff I do I'm very happy with Guide8).

I'll be at the observatory tonight so I'll bring back the Guide9 disk and install it on the MacBook.

Question:  Before I install Guide9 do I need to uninstall Guide8 from the Crossover/Wine bottle?  I see there is a Crossover option to "send to trash" Guide8.  Is that good enough?

Thanks for you help.

Phil