Re: [guide-user] Re: Variable star goto problem

Bill Gray Aug 27, 2014

Hi Bob,

I thought perhaps our friends at VizieR had played around with the
format a bit, but just got the most recent version at

ftp://cdsarc.u-strasbg.fr/pub/cats/B/gcvs/gcvs_cat.dat.gz

(7 913 695 bytes decompressed), and it works Just Fine. You should
have a 'gcvs_cat.dat' file of this or similar size in your Guide folder.

If you _do_ have that file, then it would help to know which variable
star(s) are failing, and which work.

-- Bill